Beautiful view! A spot that must be known as an unquestionable requirement see for travelers. I feel like the measure of prevalence this spot gets does not do it equity.
The soil streets are somewhat elusive so be careful. There are two swings: one you can sit on and another that you can remain on. They’re both cracking wonderful to attempt and you can take extraordinary pictures on them with Walnut Creek directly behind you!
An extraordinary spot to unwind or ride a bicycle!
There isn’t sufficient stopping. For the correct side of road there was not a red sign that you realize you can’t stop. The cops take care of you stopped to compose a $45 fine. The indication of no stopping whenever is over the back roads name.
This park is an extraordinary family park, there are numerous trees and a great deal of green grass encompassing you. This park is incredible for the intermittent cookout and for a fun day.
Northgate Park is spotless and is an incredible spot for strolls! Only an extremely pleasant spot to be on day offs.
Only a wonderful park to do pretty much anything. This spot is lovely with a lot of sun and shade for everybody there.
Pleasant chill fun and free fun park for children and families! We will be back!
Beautiful little park with a great playground and lots of grass to play in. Beautiful shade trees. This is a beautiful place to have birthday parties and other parties or even a barbecue. It is in a nice safe neighborhood near a school.
This amazing attraction is nearby to many other amazing places of interest throughout Walnut Creek, California:
- Community Center at Heather Farm Park in Walnut Creek, California.
- Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF)
- Bedford Art Gallery
- Boundary Oak Golf Course
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Castle Rock Park
- Civic Park, including seasonal outdoor skating rink
- Heather Farm Park, including Gardens at Heather Farm and all-abilities playground
- Howe Homestead Park
- Lesher Center for the Arts
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum
- Mount Diablo State Park
- Open space hiking/biking trails, including Acalanes, Lime Ridge, Shell Ridge (featuring Fossil Hill trail)
- Old Borges Ranch
- Ruth Bancroft Garden
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, featuring Carpenter Gothic chapel
- Shadelands Ranch Museum
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course
- Walnut Creek Model Railroad Society