Plans & Pricing
Book your next session with our easy-to-access online system or give us a call to check availability.
60 Minute Float: $65
75 Minute Float: $77
90 Minute Float: $89
3 Float Pack
New to floating? We recommend starting with our 3 Float Intro Pack. Experience the full benefits of float therapy.
3 Float Pack: $149
Why Choose A Membership?
- Save 10% on your first float each month and up to 25% on additional floats that month!
- Enjoy unlimited discounted floats each month.
- Bring a new friend to float for free every month! (Must be first time floater)
- No cost obligation so you can pause at any time.
- Members can share their membership with family and friends!
Plus, You can also…
- Book your floats in advance to ensure the best scheduling and your desired frequency
- Purchase unlimited discounted gift cards.
Members save 10-25% per session each month. Monthly membership fee includes one 60-minute float. Book additional 60-minute floats for $49 each. Upgrade to a 75-minute float for an additional $10 or a 90-minute for additional $20. Unused floats rollover, never expire and are even shareable!
Treat your friends to a floating experience! Members may bring a first-time floater to Peak Performance Float for FREE each month! Please note that these floats must be used within each month and do not accrue.
- 25% Discount on Light Therapy Sessions
- 25% Discount on Light Therapy Gift Cards
- 10% Discount on Yoga Purchases
- 10% Discount on Retreats
- 10% Discount on Retail Products
Refer 4 friends and enjoy a free float!
How often you float each month is totally up to you! Whether it’s one time or 10 times, you decide. Memberships auto-renew and may be paused or cancelled at any time.
*All floats are shareable, but non-refundable.
**Booking 2 or more appointments requires a credit card to hold the reservations.
***24-hour advance notice is required to cancel or change a reservation. Insufficient notices to cancel or reschedule a reservation will incur a $25 fee.
The more you float, the more benefits you feel!
During your first float you may need some time to get used to the unique environment.
During your second float your mind and body are learning how to relax without gravity and stimulation.
Your mind and body completely let go in your third float allowing you to fully access the meditation benefits.