Red and Near infrared Light Therapy
Experience full body light therapy in Walnut Creek
Clinical research shows that light therapy can be used to enhance relaxation and sleep, reduce joint pain and arthritis, and improve muscle recovery, skin health, and mental clarity.
How does light therapy work? Light therapy uses specific wavelengths of red and near infrared light to activate various intra-cellular metabolic pathways leading to increased ATP (adenosine triphosphate) production, enhanced cellular signaling, and elevated protein synthesis. You will also likely feel energized after your session. We often joke with people that they should skip their cup of coffee and come in and do a light therapy session instead!
10-Minute Sessions $20. Drop-Ins Welcome!
What is Light Therapy?
Light therapy harnesses the healing power of natural light, which stimulates your cells to regenerate faster and produce more energy, resulting in a wide range of clinically-documented health benefits.
A light therapy device uses LEDs to deliver doses of safe, therapeutic red and near infrared light to your body. It’s completely non-invasive, painless, and natural. Most people find light therapy to be pleasurable and experience at least some acute boost in mood and energy after each session.
Schedule your 10-minute Light Therapy session for just $20 and start seeing the benefits today!
The Right Wavelengths Make All the Difference
Red and infrared light therapy uses a very specific range of wavelengths within the natural light spectrum (660nm to 850nm). A wealth of clinical research shows this range of light is highly beneficial at the cellular level. Light therapy delivers these therapeutic wavelengths without harmful heat or UV rays.
How Does Light Therapy Work?
Light therapy works at the cellular level. Photons of therapeutic red and near infrared light are absorbed by the mitochondria in your cells, producing 2 major effects:
- More ATP energy: Light therapy increases adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy produced during cellular respiration that powers your cells (and indeed, all life on earth). More ATP means more energy and healthier function.
- Enhanced cell signaling: Specific wavelengths of light help to create a better oxidative environment in your cells. This results in the activation of numerous intracellular signaling pathways, increased protein synthesis, and enhanced cell cycle progression.
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Light therapy has been studied extensively. There’s a wealth of clinical research that shows numerous health benefits, with virtually no side effects. Learn more about these documented benefits:
- Improved skin tone, clarity, & complexion
- Diminishes age spots, fine lines, & wrinkles
- Stimulates production of collagen and elastin
- Increases blood circulation
- Speeds muscle recovery to boost training & athletic performance
- Reduces joint pain & inflammation
- Speeds healing of wounds & injuries
- Boosts natural melatonin production & promotes healthy sleep
- Increases testosterone production in men
- Enhances mood, cognitive function, & mental clarity
Clinical research is showing red light therapy can lead to cognitive improvements—like improved memory, learning and attentions. One of the most encouraging branches of brain research is how red light treatments can improve cognitive abilities of people with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Light THerapy in the News
Wellness Program Peak Performance Float
We are the top Wellness Program in Walnut Creek, California.
We feature red light therapy focusing on:
Best effective therapy, supported by clinical research in Walnut Creek California.
Highly reviewed methods such as red light and infrared light therapy.
Top SF Eat Bay facility in wellness focusing on improvement of health.
Offers healthy therapy with benefits such as reduction of joint pain and cognitive improvements.
Individual treatment tailored for the needs of each client.
Certified staff using the best equipment in the industry.
nice staff providing relaxation and a clean environment.
Top choice light therapy with Five Star Reviews in the San Francisco East Bay